This is the Ontobat News web page.
Here we have collected a list of news related to Ontobee:
- 8/2014: Oliver updated the Ontobat web design and several Ontobat web pages.
- 11/2013: Oliver updated Ontobat web pages.
- 10/2012: Oliver designed a prototype of the Ontobat workflow that contains different components including Ontovert, Lodquery, Lodbee, and Ontostat. To fit into the design, Allen added a new Lodquery program to the Ontobat system.
- 7/28/2011: Asiyah Yu Lin presented OntoCOG in the 2nd International Conference on Biomedical Ontologies (ICBO-2011), Buffalo, NY, USA. The OntoCOG full-length publication paper is recorded here: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-833/paper5.pdf. Here is URL for downloading her PPT slides: http://icbo.buffalo.edu/2011/slides/Thursday%20Session1/Towards%20a%20Semantic%20Web%20application_V1.3.ppt. Here is a PDF version of Asiyah's presentation. In her presenation (see slides #16 and #17), OntoCOG was presented as a program inside Ontobat.
- 7/9/2010: Oliver He presented a talk in the Bio-Ontologies 2012 workshop. He presented an accepted full-length paper titled "Ontology representation and ANOVA analysis of vaccine protection investigation". This paper was written by many OBI developers. His presentation file has been stored in the OBI svn (see the URL: http://sourceforge.net/p/obi/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/docs/presentations/ANOVA_Vaccine_He_SIG2010.ppt). Here is a PDF version of the file. In this talk, Oliver presented the conversion of instance data to an VO OWL file (see Slide #27) using an OntoBat program. Note that we now called our program "Ontobat" instead of "OntoBat" :-). The program for the data conversion is now the Ontovert program in Ontobat. As of July 2014, the example shown on the Ontovert program was still the example that Oliver presented in his talk in the Bio-Ontologies 2012 workshop.
- May 2010: The Ontobat web page was generated by Oliver He and Allen Xiang.